Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Step 4: Immerse Thyself in Fine Literature- or Bossypants by Tina Fey, Whatever

I was going to open my mind by reading some Tolstoy or Proust (or even some Dickens if I was feeling crazy), but then I remembered that I only like books that are interesting. So I bought this instead:



I have a massive lady-crush on Tina Fey. She's the bee's knees and the epitome of a kick-ass superlady. I don't have Tina Fey bed sheets or wear t-shirts with her face screen printed on them, but if she ever did a book signing in town I'd totally wait in line up to an hour and a half without even complaining.

Anyway, all I've read of the book so far is the first sentence which is, "My brother is eight years older than I am." Brilliant!

xoxo Hannah

E8SNANFUBAFN

No comments:

Post a Comment