Monday, May 16, 2011

Step 1: Pick a Background for the Blog

After minutes of careful deliberation I went with the cute little bird outlines. I felt they captured the fragile essence of my femininity and also, all of the flower backgrounds looked like vaginas to me. So it was birds or vagina flowers and the birds won out.

I mean seriously?


Anyway, here's the deal: I'm Hannah and due to a recent life change I am now infused with a whole lot of "you go girl-itude" and I want to take you all with me.

So. Ladies (and gents), how would you like to go from this:


To this:

Me too. I am going to do my best to learn the ways of kick-ass superladydom and share them with you step by step. I can't promise giant presents or pet squirrels but I can promise you that if you stop by the dollar store the crown and blue ribbon can be a reality.

My first step to being a Kick-Ass Superlady is to express myself. I have no desire to write angsty poetry, interpretive dance away my insecurities, or craft a paper mâché treasure chest to house my fears, so this is my blog. Enjoy.

Hannah XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment